Junior Automation QA Tester (Cheshire/Remote)
Posted on May 19, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
Our highly successful technology/software services client in the North West are accelerating their automation test strategy, and this is a superb time to join a thriving QA team in Cheshire.
We are looking for an enthuastic Software/QA Tester with some good commercial experience of automation testing (ideally 2 years).
Azure DevOps/Jira/Xray/Zephyr/Cypress/Specflow tech stack.
- Hands on software testing
- Automation testing
- Writing manual test scripts
- Using Gherkin to write test cases
- Working with the following technologies - Cypress, Selenium, Gherkin, Microservices, Azure DevOps, JIRA
- Some automation experience (any tool considered)
- Would prefer Web Testing experience over apps testing - both would be ideal (will be moving all their apps to web based)
- Implementing automation testing strategies within an organisation
- BDD and Agile testing
- Azure project experience - desirable
- Microservices - desirable
- Azure DevOps - desirable
- JIRA - desirable
The role will be based from home currently, however is an expectation will need to come into the office in Cheshire a couple of days per week for meetings when able to do so.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP.