Junior Back-end C# .NET Developer - Source Control
Posted on May 19, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
This is a superb, full time role for a C# Developer with Source Control experience to join a thriving software implementations team in Wilmslow.
The role will be based in Wilmslow with home working.
Source control is essential - and GIT preferred, but any considered.
This role will be working in a small implementation team which focuses on greenfield development for the our client's core product.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the latest technology - Docker, Kubernates, MicroServices, Cloud Azure; and an excellent opportunity to have a voice and recommend/try new tech.
This role is responsible for providing technical engineering expertise within multi-discipline delivery teams creating effective and efficient design and delivery of IT software solutions.
You will have responsibility for ensuring solutions support business requirements and align with technology and governance standards.
Working closely with other members of product-based development squads and other members of the team, you will ensure delivery of on-time, quality software solutions.
- Relevant software development experience in Back End Net C# development
- Experience of application life cycle management tools (eg JIRA), including version-control systems (eg Git), branching, merging, continuous integration and delivery, etc.
- Experience of working on multi-tier web-based applications systems, especially in large-scale environments
- Proficient with object-oriented programming languages
- Systems design
- Database (structured and/or unstructured) design
- Programming/software development
- Information content authoring
- System integration
- Group Life and Income protection schemes
- Onsite parking
- Remote/home working
- Flexible working hours
- Few minutes' walk from Wilmslow town centre and train station
- Working in an ethical, values driven business
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, accrual system in place beginning after 3 years
- Casual work environment
- Pension scheme (5% employee, 5% employer)
- Life insurance
- Pluralsight account
If you meet the above criteria and would like to find out more, please contact Jackie Dean at Jumar ASAP - our client can interview NOW!