Associate Clinical Development Medical Director
Posted on May 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Clinical Development Medical Director vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of involvement in clinical research or drug development in an academic or industry environment spanning clinical activities in Phases I through IV
- 2+ years of hands on experience with all aspects of conducting clinical trials in pharmaceutical industry
- Solid knowledge of the assigned disease area is desired along with proven ability to interpret, discuss and present efficacy and safety data relating to clinical trials or program level
- Proven success with establishing effective working relationship with key investigators paired with know-how of GCP, clinical trial design, statistics, and regulatory and clinical development processes
- MD or equivalent medical degree and clinical training in a medical/scientific area plus Medical Board certification is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing clinical leadership, medical and scientific strategic input, and contributing to development of trial related documents for assigned clinical trials consistent with Integrated Development Plan
- Developing materials for trial-related advisory boards, data monitoring committees, investigator meetings, and protocol training meetings as well as contributing to clinical sections of trial and program level regulatory documents
- Ensuring direct medical support of trials while also conducting ongoing medical and scientific review of clinical trial data with Clincal Scientific Experts and managing patient safety and reports on trial data to safety and clinical boards
- Contributing to peer-review of IDPs, CTPs, and other clinical documents in addition to participating in talent and career development of CD associates through on-boarding, coaching, and mentoring support
- Providing scientific training of relevant stakeholders on the disease area and compound/molecule plus supporting development of TA strategies, as needed
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.