Database Administrator Senior - Oracle
Posted on May 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Database Administrator Senior - Oracle vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- 10+ years of experience with complex upgrade projects in combination with several years of practice with Oracle database
- Background in complex upgrade projects with experience in automation using Ansible, Python, Java, Bash and PL/SQL
- Expertise with Oracle virtualisation and with agile working methods is an advantage
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Participating in the 19c upgrade project and contribute to the upgrade of Oracle RDBMS from 12.x to 19c
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders regarding 19c Ready application, requirements and scheduling
- Implementing of defined standards while considering the defined guidelines
- Performing error analysis and remediation after the upgrades on non-productive databases
- Supporting the applications before, during and after the productive upgrade
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.