Helpdesk Analyst II
Posted on May 18, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client is looking for a Technical Support Analyst on a contract to hire basis. This position will be a Technical support role with some IT Administration.
- Fields, answers, evaluates, prioritizes, and troubleshoots in a timely manner, incoming Help Desk requests from end users via email and/or help desk software.
- Proactively interviews users to collect information about problems and leads users through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error and recommend correction as needed.
- Provides timely and effective technical support for end users, demonstrating patience during all interactions.
- Documents the Help Desk problem-solving process including successful and unsuccessful actions taken and the resolution to prevent future problems.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including upgrading software and hardware configuration.
- Responsible for building, maintaining, and updating system images.
- Assists in the creation and management of system users and their access, including but not limited to e-mail, network shares, software applications, etc.
- Manages and executes the server and software upgrade and patch application life cycle
- Executes IT related projects and tasks as assigned to them.
- Communicates clearly and frequently
- Displays strong listening skills to fully understand the issue.
- Prioritizes and schedules issues, escalates problems (when required) to the appropriate technician.
- Conducts problem recognition, research, resolution and follow up for user issues.
- BA/BS in Computer Information Systems or a related field required (will consider in school, experience, and training in lieu of degree).
- 4+ years of experience in a corporate IT support environment
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory, desktop products, O365 experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft OS, Windows 7/10, Microsoft Office 365, Office desktop products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Microsoft certification or other technical training is desired
- Ability to escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel and collaborate through completion
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future