Technical Account Manager
Posted on May 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Account Manager vacancy (w/m) for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in a Partner Management/B2B Support or in a Project Management role working across cross-functional teams
- Experience in Ecommerce area is a plus
- Outstanding project management, analytical, troubleshooting, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities while working independently to drive projects to completion
- Strong analytical capability paired with effective and pro-active communication skills to various stakeholders
- Successfully completed studies in level of BA or BS degree
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, French is of advantage
- Understanding how partners data is structured and supporting them in the integration process
- Providing high touch technical support, troubleshoot, escalating and responding to product support requests from partnership teams
- Identifying and solving issues through leverage internal tools, logs and data
- Acting as liaison for Users and Products, internal Product/Engineering and Development teams by establishing operating processes, reporting cadence and ongoing communications with these stakeholders
- Learning and building expertise on new processes, operational tools and tracking applications
- Analysing and reporting on relevant partner in line with Key Performance Indicators Support
- Driving optimizations and exploring the reduction of costs through tool or process improvements
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.