Posted on May 18, 2021 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are currently recruiting for a SAP Tester for a 7 month remote contract.
- Manage and support BAU track UAT test activities
- Create test plans for planned release/roll outs
- Test Scoping for each planned release/roll out
- Define and Manage test run schedule
- Integration Test management in complex environment
- SAP testing experience for O2C, P2P and R2R streams
- Coordinate with process teams and operations SMEs in planning and preparing for tests.
- Coordinate Test Environment, Test Data needs.
- Coordinate Test run schedule together with execution team and keep it consistent across local teams.
- Ensure quality for Country acceptance execution.
- Provide status updates to stakeholders.
- Lead Defect triages for test executions.
- Deliver Mitigation pack out of test execution.
- Coordinate test phase exit exercise and Signing off.
- Handover mitigation pack to hyper care team
- HP ALM, Jira, Service Now ( Optional)
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.