Posted on May 18, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years Quality Control experience in a GMP environment combined with good technical knowledge in analytical separation
- Familiarity with software and computer tools plus outstanding organization and communication skills
- Academic degree or Apprenticeship in industry or equivalent technical education with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
- Performing and documenting physical and chemical experiments, including pH, HPLC or CE, UV, in a cGMP environment
- Addressing simple problems while also recognizing and communicating complex problems
- Informing and supporting on deviations and unexpected results in addition to archiving batch records
- Collaborating with members of the own and cross-functional teams
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.