Senior Systems Administrator Microsoft Azure
Posted on May 17, 2021 by Client Server
Senior Systems Administrator London to £85k
Senior Systems Administrator (Microsoft Windows Azure Automation SaaS) *Remote Interview WfH*. Are you a Senior Systems Administrator seeking a role where you can remain hands-on working on complex and interesting systems whilst taking a lead and setting the standards?
You could be making an impact and progressing your career at a hugely successful challenger bank.
As a Senior Systems Administrator you'll partner with the IT Operations Manager, taking ownership of Infrastructure projects e.g. expansion of the Azure environment; remote access solutions; deployments of laptops (Microsoft Autopilot and Intune); firewalls on-prem and in the cloud and help to create, implement and manage the tools and automation scripts. You'll act as a senior point of contact for other teams across the business offering technical advice and internal training.
There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join accomplished colleagues in the London office with continued flexibility to remotely 2-3 days a week.
- You're a skilled Windows Systems Administrator with a strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- You have commercial Azure experience
- You've worked with highly available, 24/7 load balanced websites / farms (IIS based)
- You have experience with a range of technologies including: MS Active Directory, Windows desktop and server, Palo Alto & Sonicwall SDP / Firewalls, Aruba, Hyper-V, LAN/WAN/SAN, Routing, Copper & Fibre networking, Switching, DR, DNS, Cloudflare, Splunk, Jira, PowerShell, Mimecast, VOIP, Teams, Office 365, Monitoring/PRTG, SSL, Certificates & encryption
- You're collaborative and have great communication skills
As a Senior Systems Administrator you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Senior Systems Administrator (Microsoft Windows Azure Automation SaaS) opportunity.