Posted on May 17, 2021 by CV-Library
Jayco Recruitment are looking to hire a new Recruitment Consultant work from our office in Hebburn, South Tyneside.
Due to rapid growth over the last four years, we are looking to expand our Recruitment Team across all our sectors. We are looking for driven, self-motivated, tenacious individuals who share our core values and are keen to join a successful company with serious growth plans.
Jayco Recruitment is a progressive, independent recruitment company focussed on multiple sectors. We operate from our newly purchased and refurbished Head Office in Hebburn, there are great perks on offer, and we do all that we can to ensure Jayco is an amazing place to work.
We take care of the little things, so our team can take care of the big things.
Our Management team has over 50 years of recruitment experience, exceptional sector knowledge and strong reputations in the marketplace. The support and training provided will bring exciting opportunities for the right candidate. With Jayco, you will excel in your career and enjoy the journey.
Main duties of the job
* New business sales with techniques including business development, networking, and marketing techniques
* Identify and capitalise on new opportunities in the market
* Develop and expand on existing and new client relationships with key decision makers
* Retaining client and candidate relationships by building rapport and managing expectations
* Headhunting of passive candidates via new techniques and existing network
* Detailed qualification process of both candidate and client requirements
* Continuously deliver on live assignments by using all appropriate tools
* Control and manage recruitment process successfully
* Offer a consultative service to candidates and clients alike due to your/our experience and knowledge
What are we looking for in our Recruitment Consultants?
* Experience within recruitment
* Proven track record of generating new business and uncovering opportunities
* Ability to work under pressure and exceed expectations
* An enthusiasm and drive to shape something yourself
* Able to demonstrate great candidate generation techniques
* Be accountable and take responsibility for your actions/results and all aspects of your role
* Be transparent in your communication with candidates and clients
* Be innovative when offering ideas to support the journey for a candidate or client
* Be consistent in the results, communication, and message you deliver at all times
* Always maintain resilience
* Strong organisational skills are essential
* A shared vision and aligned core values
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £27k Annual
£21.7k - £30k Annual
£20.6k - £22k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual