Business Development Manager
Posted on May 17, 2021 by CV-Library
We require a hardworking, target driven, hands-on team player to increase sales of new products and services to both existing and new end user customers in the Yorkshire area.
* Ensure Sales and Service business targets are met or exceeded.
* Develop new business via new and existing end user customers in different sectors with a view to offering “turn-key”, product sales, and service solutions.
* Site visits to new and existing customers; conduct surveys/data logging of existing equipment
* Identify and recommend solutions to improve efficiency and overall system design.
* Prepare and present sales offers, and attend briefing meetings with customers.
* Identify new customers and ensure new customer volume KPI’s are met or exceeded.
* Promote a professional company image in contact with all customers, suppliers, and work colleagues.
* Based in Yorkshire, preferably within ½ hour travel distance of Huddersfield head office.
* A technical background, preferably degree educated a good working knowledge of an industrial electro / mechanical product in a business to business environment.
* A proven track record, of delivering sales results, preferably +3 years’
* Experience of working for a product manufacturer either directly or in a subsidiary of an international company, a distinct advantage.
* Strong people skills, with an ability to influence at all levels.
* Can do attitude is a prerequisite.
* Ambitious, enthusiastic, persistent, self-motivated with the ability to work to individual and team targets.
* PC literate, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with good analytical skills.
* Personal effectiveness; discipline, negotiation, and organisation.
* Demonstrated qualities of consistency, diplomacy, discretion, risk-taking, and integrity.
* Willingness to travel within the UK as and when required.
* Full UK Driving License, with safe driving record.
* 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.00am until 4.30 pm, half hour for lunch, but flexible to do whatever it takes to get targets set.
* Base Salary would be in the range of £32 – £35K, with a quarterly individual sales bonus scheme giving a total OTE of around £40K – £43K.
* Company Car
* Company Laptop Computer, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
* 25 days paid holiday, plus 8 public and bank holidays.
* Company Stakeholder pension scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £45k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£38k - £48k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual