Business Development Executive
Posted on May 16, 2021 by CV-Library
A long established and growing family run business is seeking a self-starting and motivated sales professional.
The overall purpose of the role is to support business development in developing business from new and existing clients and to improve and create client relationships. You will be progressing sales opportunities to generate profitable ongoing business in-line with the company’s current strategy.
Whilst this role has a distinct new business development aspect to it, there is an emphasis on key account management and there are limitless warm leads and a huge list of existing customers to develop.
* Create and develop sales opportunities (taking ownership of Tenders and Quotes)
* Provide ideas to the marketing department and help develop campaigns for the target market
* Prospecting to support business development and securing appointments for Business Development Directors
* Ongoing Account Management of existing key customers
* Business development support tasks including visit follow up action points.
* Qualifying new leads
* Developing new leads
* B2B (business to business) sales experience
* Engineering, electrical, construction and mechanical supplies experience would be advantageous but no prior industry knowledge is necessary
* Experience and understanding of sales principles to win profitable business is a must.
* In addition to having outstanding listening and communication skills you will be excellent at rapport building
* Great planning and organisational skills (including CRM) are a pre-requisite to success.
* Above everything else you will have a friendly and positive attitude and possess lots of self-initiative
* Salary estimated to be in the region of £25,000 -£33,000 depending on experience and potentially negotiable.
* A generous, uncapped bonus scheme based on growth
* Typical hours are 8:30 - 5pm but flexibility is an option
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£26k - £29k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual