Software Developer (.Net/C#/Angular 2+)
Posted on May 16, 2021 by TEKsystems
Title: Software Developer (.Net/C#/Angular 2+)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 months with option of multiple extensions
On behalf of our client, one of the world's largest biotech companies, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET/C#/Angular 2+). The mission is to develop instrument software and UI in Kiosk Mode (Frontend). Hands-on experience working in agile teams is required as well as good communication and presentation skills.
Task & Responsibilities
- Provide a software design aligned with system architecture
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance
- Review and analyse source code in the software development team
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Able to create, explain and document a design that the Scrum team can implement
- Development for Kiosk Software
- Experience in Modelling, developing, deploying, and supporting .Net- based high-volume applications for large- scale enterprises.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment
- Highly skilled in C#/.NET Framework/.NET Core
- Experience in automated testing
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent fields
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a long term project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Elisa Rodrigues at (see below)
This role is only available to EU/Swiss nationals or any other nationals with an open permit.
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.