Business Development Executive
Posted on May 15, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client, a well-established Building/ Construction Company based in Birmingham are looking for an experienced Sales/Client Development/Business Development professional to join the business in order to grow sales opportunities and expand on the companies’ client base.
The ideal candidate will have a sales background and be from a Construction, Manufacturing or related industry.
A competitive starting salary of £27,500 will be offered. Full time or part time hours will be considered. Home working option if preferred.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
* Target specific companies and industries in order to grow client base.
* Identify new business opportunities.
* Make proactive, targeted outbound calls in order to establish relevant points of contact and collate information regarding upcoming projects which the company may be able to support with.
* Generate sales and enquiries in agreed geographical area with both new and existing clients.
* Work from targeted call list provided.
* Populate and use CRM to increase sales opportunities.
* Complete PQQs or other approval processes in order to assist with winning tenders/becoming an approved Contractor.
* Research new busyness areas to target.
* Maintain companies’ social media profile.
* Organise client evens.
* Complete reports to demonstrate progress with companies targeting.
* Complete ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will have:-
* Experience working within a construction/ building/ manufacturing or relatable environment.
* Sales/ client development/ business development background.
* Telesales / internal sales background.
* Proactive approach.
* Resilient attitude.
* Self-motivated approach.
* Strong communication skills.
* An ability to build strong working relationships.
* Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Excel.
* Strong record keeping skills.
Benefits to include:-
* Competitive starting salary of £27,500. (Pro rata if reduced hours.)
* Rewards based on contracts won.
* Standard working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Hours flexible depending on the candidate. Will consider part time hours to fit around school hours or 4 days per week.
* Home working available if preferred.
* Friendly working environment.
* 21 days holiday plus bank holiday.
Please be advised that we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £25k Annual
£26k - £29k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£23k - £30k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual