Posted on May 14, 2021 by NoblePro
We are NoblePro. We're a fitness technology startup. We sell our own treadmills, and build software aimed at serious runners. We're profitable, and we're self funded. We've grown rapidly over the last year as the fitness industry has wrestled with the pandemic and shifting exercise habits of people all over the world. We want to ride this wave, so we're now looking for investment, and to help us grow, we're hiring really smart individuals.
We believe that running is the most approachable and the best way for people to keep fit, as well as get fit. We create hardware and software that enables people all over the world to do just that.
We strive to do things better than. In that spirit, we put our customer care at the very top of each of our daily stand-ups, we QA each shipment of hardware, and we thoroughly test our software releases.
We are committed to creating an enriching and inclusive culture that's enjoyed by a diverse team of talented people. Come and join us!
The role revolves around 4 main digital properties we own: 2 React Native (Expo) apps, NodeJS & GraphQL API, and a WordPress website. Both apps are ejected, which means we write parts of the codebase in iOS & Android native languages.
Please note, we are only able to accept applications from candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
- You have commercial experience with iOS.
- You have commercial experience with Android.
- You must have good written and spoken communication skills.
- You love Git - with all your heart.
- You have experience building functional & data-rich web apps.
- You should have experience with TypeScript.
- You should have experience with GraphQL.
- You should have experience with React Native.
- You should be self-driven, and be able to work independently, and without micro-management.
- You should be able to work efficiently, and iterate often without letting code quality deteriorate.
- You should want to actively contribute to our team culture.
- You should want to help others deliver excellent code.
Nice to haves
- We would love to find someone with a deep understanding of Bluetooth LE.
- You should be able to think strategically. The ability to evaluate options in the short, medium, and long-term, balancing short-term pressures against longer-term strategic requirements is part of the day-to-day.
- Interest in OSS, and meet-ups.
- Interest in fitness, running, and data analysis.
- Some really excellent people to work with, but we're biased.
- Join a purpose driven company that is genuinely committed to positive change.
- Remote work - we don't have an office, yet.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- An excellent setup - laptop, test devices, and our own test-treadmill in a box that looks like a mini coffee table.
- Pension contributions.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£45k - £60k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£52.8k - £58.1k Annual
£44k - £48.4k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£65k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual