Posted on May 14, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client is looking for a talented individual with a extensive technical background who is also passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and enjoys problem solving. You would have worked in a similar business for at least 2 years and have a growing passion for IT.
The client is an MSP company, based in Bedford and have a vast number of different clients, ranging from 1-2 people setups to 100s, with different needs and requirements. Our engineers are multi-skilled to be able to provide exceptional support.
* Delivery of high quality remote & on-site support on a range of technical issues and problems
* Responding appropriately to, and effectively resolving, client issues, queries or incidents.
* Respond to, handle incidents and escalate problems on the variety of platforms
* Help support, train and mentor other team members
* You will have a hands on' problem solving approach; solving problems within strict SLA time frames
* Take ownership of incidents assigned to you and manage them through to resolution.
* Ensuring SLA's are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
* Application troubleshooting
Required skills and capabilities
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Previous experience providing IT Support in a commercial environment. IT certifications such as MCP, CCNA CompTIA are an advantage.
* Office 365
* Desktop Operating systems
* Office Application
* Microsoft Exchange Administration
* Active Directory Administration
* Windows Server Operating systems
* Basic network troubleshooting.
* Email Security Solutions eg Mimecast, GFI, Symantec, Proofpoint
* Excellent benefits such as pension
* Working hours will be 40 hours a week during standard business hours
* 21 days' annual leave plus bank holidays and other public holidays
* Continual professional development plans
* Competitive salary
* Access to company vehicle
Essential individual attributes:
* Great customer relations skills to understand client's needs, concerns and requirements
* Good technical understanding of current leading technologies & solutions
* Ability to prioritise workloads under pressure and ensure deadlines are met
* Excellent organisation, decision making, judgement and planning skills
* Flexible, calm and approachable, can do' attitude
* Ability to work well within a team, supporting other team members
* Willingness to learn and gain relevant accreditation's