SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER.
Posted on May 14, 2021 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS office as a SENIOR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEER.
As Senior Geotechnical Engineer, you will play a key role in managing geotechnical projects by serving as a technical expert for our clients. the Client's Geotechnical Engineering staff are committed to ensuring that a project's Design Team is properly informed of subsurface conditions and materials and all geotechnical considerations. Every day offers the opportunity to tackle new challenges; however, your general responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
Lead project team(s) for geotechnical investigations.
Oversee geotechnical engineering analysis and evaluation.
Provide design recommendations.
Perform senior-level review and preparation of reports and client proposals.
Mentor junior engineering staff and lead by example.
Maintain and grow client relationships.
- Have an MSCE degree specializing in geotechnical engineering
- Have a minimum of 10 years of experience in geotechnical engineering
- Has DOT or particularly TxDOT geotechnical experience
- Can lead major projects while mentoring a team of younger engineers
- Must have good oral and written communication skills