C#.Net Software Developer
Posted on May 14, 2021 by Set2Recruit
C#.Net Developer (2-4+ years experience ideally)
My client is mature software development group within a FMCG/Logistics environment with a fun, friendly and technical large Big Back End Data structure
Looking to hire a solid and passionate Dev who wants to expand on their current 2-4 year experience and further grow and develop in a real enterprise and large scale Data environment.
and lots of new challenges and projects across C#, .net, WebApi's, MVC and dev level SQL and some Zamerin projects.
They are an end client and this is a chance to be part of a 14-15 person Dev team and great fun, good challenges, and chance work alongside high quality dev's and architects and part of the projects and grow and develop in a progressive group.
A range of challenges across new Features, SQL development and design, building web services, apps, authentication, performance and efficiency
Key Experience as a Software Developer in their group you will be.
- Part of a variety of agile groups, working to designing and developing robust applications deployed in a corporate environment.
- Solid SQL Development skills, passion to improve and develop and be part of a great team of Dev's
- Working alongside Architects and Business Operation teams to come up with robust solutions.
- Able to understand challenging problems and able to resolve these working with the Senior/Lead Engineers in the group.
- A thorough knowledge of NET/C#, ASP.NET (+MVC),
- Web Services (WCF/WebAPI), SQL Server and any 4GL.
- Any Experience of application development using the .NET Compact Framework and/or Xamarin is nice to have.
- Clean driving license
If you want to use your experience to grow further and be part of a down to earth, proffesional Dev group and learn and part of a passionate engineering team then this is a great career move.
Please get in touch to find out more and how this could be a great next step for your CV and career.
It will be remote up to 4/5 days a week and 1 day in the office (every other week), once people return to the office (post covid)....
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35-43K + benefits
(There are Senior/Lead roles for more experienced candidates
Reference ID: S2R-MLDevLiv
Application deadline: 30/05/2021
Expected start date: 05/07/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£43,000.00 per year
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£260 - £300 Daily
£40k - £65k Annual
£40k - £65k Annual
£40k - £40k Annual