Senior DevOps Engineer - AWS
Posted on May 14, 2021 by Computer Recruitment Services
Our client is a rapidly expanding Fintech business based in Central London. offering leading-edge, cloud-based, SaaS systems technology for global financial services customers in its sector
Our Client is now looking to hire an experienced, professional and enthusiastic AWS DevOps engineer on a permanent basis to support and extend its existing AWS infrastructure based in their Central London office.
The role involves hands-on support and development of all aspects of our:
- AWS infrastructure, including network configuration and access control
- Continuous integration development environment
- Build and deployment pipeline
Key Skills & Experience
* Essential: in depth, hands-on experience of core AWS technologies including:
- VPC Configuration/VPC Peering
- Route53 DNS Configuration
- Auto Scaling
- Access Control
- AWS Services
- API Gateway
* Experience of designing and developing continuous integration build, test and deployment environments using modern cloud-based tools and techniques including:
- AWS CloudFormation
- AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model)
- AWS CodeDeploy
- AWS CodePipline
* Experience of building, device hardening and patching Windows Server AMIs.
- Coding skills using the NET Framework including C#.NET or VB.NET
- Powershell/Python Scripting skills.
We are seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, professional, and articulate individual with good communication skills.
You must have previous extensive hands-on experience of supporting and developing multiple AWS infrastructure environments in a commercial environment.
You will be a technologist motivated by what's new to ensure you're always ahead of the curve. Most of all, you'll be the kind of person willing to do whatever it takes to get the absolute best solution in any circumstance.