Head of Data Analytics
Posted on May 13, 2021 by CV-Library
Head of Data Analytics
Full Time – Warrington & Remote Working
Due to continuous business growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Data Analytics to join PAM Group. You will lead & manage a small team of Data Analysts, providing weekly, monthly & ad-hoc MI & BI to internal and external customers. The role will also provide business insights for clients and internal management, enabling more efficient use of resource and new service lines to be developed.
PAM Group are the largest privately owned Occupational Health, Rehabilitation, Wellbeing and Absence Management company in the UK; currently supporting more than 700,000 employees across more than 1,000 clients.
About the Role:
* Monitoring existing KPI metrics, developing new metrics, identify correlations and root causes.
* Design and build visualization dashboards to accelerate information-to-action at scale.
* Performing regular system audits to ensure complete and accurate reporting of data/metrics.
* Support monthly, quarterly, annual activities.
* Developing programs, methodologies, and reports for analysing and presenting data.
* Acting as a SME for BI tools, and delivering training to team members on the usage of these tools (where necessary).
* Contributing to the writing of narratives for both internal & external audiences.
* Invent new ways to define and measure effectiveness and organizational productivity.
* Collaborate with the Head of Development, Head of IT Operations and the CTO to influence and guide development roadmaps.
* Ensuring consistency of service delivery and maintaining high levels of customer service.
* Keep working practices in line with company accreditations including ISO 9001, 27001.
* 5+ years of relevant experience in business intelligence and data analysis together with;
* Demonstrated proficiency in one or more of the following methods - data analysis/visualization, financial modelling, statistical modelling.
* Experience with MS Excel and data analytics tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau.
* Experience with SQL & TSQL, manipulating large data sets in a relational database.
* Proven ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and recommendations.
* Ability to distil and communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing.
* Bachelor's degree in related subject area.
* Industry-leading Health Scheme – Opticians, Dental, Physio & more
* Excellent Pension Plan - 8% auto-enrolment and up to 5% matched contribution
* 24/7 Doctor helpline – book a telephone or video appointment with a GP
* Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 telephone counselling helpline
* Flexible working hours and 33 days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* Top training and development opportunities, with best-in-class tech gear