Human Resources Assistant
Posted on May 13, 2021 by Bluehawk Consulting
Our HR Assistant will support the HR Team with various administrative responsibilities, provide customer service to our Bluehawk employees and manage office/front desk duties. This candidate will be well organized with a sharp attention to detail, show great flexibility, thrive in collaborative environments, and possess well-rounded communication skills.
This position offers an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience in Human Resources while working in a fun and team-focused environment. This role will be onsite a few days per week with specific office hours combined with varied remote/work from home days if preferred.
· The first line of support for consultants and vendors visiting the office. This person will manage the front desk, incoming mail, and answer phones.
· Support the HR team by assisting with the tracking and processing of new hires in the onboarding and offboarding stages.
· Data entry into HRIS/payroll system and in various vendor benefit portals.
· Ensure weekly employee timesheets are submitted.
· Keep the payroll and HR systems up-to-date as employee data changes. Assist employees with payroll login and password resets when needed.
· Complete verbal and written employment verification requests
· Assist with employee care and life event gifts
· Assist with employee events
· Maintain digital and paper copies of employee paperwork, company contracts, and other documentation.
· Assist in scheduling company meetings and maintain conference room scheduling.
· Keep track of office snacks and supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Other administrative duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
· Interest and passion for gaining experience in the Human Resources field.
· Experience supporting teams in a fast paced, high volume environment and/or office administrator experience.
· Proficiency with MS Office suite, in particular MS Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint
· Professional communication skills and keen customer focused approach.
· Ability to work successfully independently, with others and lead by example.
· Interpersonal traits: Attention to detail, curious, likes structure and organization, and flexibility.
· BA or BS Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in HR preferred
Our Diverse and Inclusive Culture
Bluehawk Consulting is a Kirkland, Washington-based management consulting firm helping Fortune 500 clients improve their performance, increase their efficiency, and enhance organizational value while reducing costs.
We are a team who love to accomplish great things together!
We excel at hiring talented people who are driven to create solutions for our client's most challenging projects. Uniting amazing talent with meaningful work experiences is our passion; fostering an environment that embraces individuality and unique gifts embodies our values and fuels our purpose.
- Our diverse team, they make us great!
- Consultative, client-focused and interactive approaches
- Innovation, actualizing potential, and a positive outlook towards change and accepting challenges
- Learning, listening, and communicating openly with respect
- Passion, energy, zeal - we have lots of it
- Humor, lightness, and flexibility
We work hard to create a supportive environment, where employees enjoy a very competitive pay and benefits package, including an optional, full-benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, holidays and paid-time-off (PTO). Bluehawk also provides training opportunities and rewards leadership, diligence and the desire to achieve more.
Bluehawk is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.