Online Sales - Marketing and Communications
Posted on May 13, 2021 by JTD Recreations LLC
We are a small e-commerce distribution company that buys and redistributes products all throughout the United States. We are a small but rapidly growing group that wants to expand. Currently, we consist of ~12 employees ranging from warehouse personnel, packers, stockers, marketers, and finance. The culture of our group is fun, friendly, and hard-working. If you feel that you are ready for a new challenge and want to be apart of team that is different from the rest, please apply!
This position we are looking to fill is one over several in an integrated team that supports a wide variety of tasks associated with e-commerce sales on Ebay, Amazon, Walmart and other venues. This position's direct responsibilities will include some of the following:
· Responding to customer inquiries via predominately email and other messaging services
· Recording received shipments and adjusting online inventory
· Generating shipping labels and packing slips for customer orders
· Analyzing sales history to project future orders / inventory needs
· Utilizing online based tools to research potential products for purchase and resale
· Creating product listings for the various e-commerce marketplaces
Given the nature of the tasks needed, most of this position's responsibilities will mostly involve work at a computer. Experience with Excel, Gmail, Chrome and general website interfacing is a plus.
Working well with others and ability to multitask are very important. Flexible schedules are available; dependability and attention to details are of the upmost importance.
Experience & Requirements:
To join our growing team, no prior experience in our industry is required. We just require for a candidate to be willing to learn while having a positive attitude. If you have experience with Ebay, Amazon, Walmart or any other online sales is a plus, but not a requirement to be considered for the position.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required for employment
· History of success in prior positions
· Honest and dependable
· Willing and able to assist other team members as needed