Graduate Customer Account Executive
Posted on May 12, 2021 by CV-Library
EcoTalent are pleased to be assisting our progressive, circular economy client in finding them a Commercial Account Executive to start work from 1st July 2021.
This role is suitable for a recent graduate (or similar)
The company are a small BCorp company with around 30 employees, so you will be involved in lots of diverse activities with a focus on business development, sales and account management. Plenty of opportunities for growth and to make you mark. The role reports directly to the Head of Commercial.
* Sales and account management of domestic products with independent retailers
* Growing inbound volumes of our raw material through liaison and email inbox messages
* Business development for our pipeline of new products for use in the circular economy/recycling
This includes (but won’t be limited to):
* Being the first point of contact for new enquiries.
* Account management of existing stockists and partners
* Development of new customer relationships to help grow the business.
* Research and support efforts to develop our sales pipeline of new products.
* Management of our CRM system.
* Supporting the Head of Commercial with management of outsourced sales team, distributors & wholesalers.
* Liaison with our production team on stock levels and requirements.
* Work with our marketing team to support creation of marketing materials.
* Attendance at tradeshows and industry events.
* Keeping abreast of industry news and developments to feed into commercial strategy.
Skills & attributes
* Customer facing experience across sales and/or business development
* Proven ability to operate in a fast paced, ever evolving environment
* Experience of CRM & report building (we use Salesforce)
* Competent across Microsoft Office
* Strong communication skills
* Driving licence and car
* Flexibility to work from home as well as the office (1-2 days in the office)
* Access to company share option scheme
* Life assurance
* Opportunity to join a B Corp and company at the forefront of the circular economy
EcoTalent are acting as a Recruitment Partner on behalf of our client. We endeavour to respond to every application, but if you don't hear from us within 10 working days, I'm afraid your application will have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thanks for your understanding