Head of Digital Marketing
Posted on May 12, 2021 by mywork
This is a remote position.
Head of Digital Marketing Remote - Applicants must be based within the UK A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to join an established Dorset based Fin-tech in a time of rapid up-scaling and growth.
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you'll work alongside the Founder to define the marketing strategy - whilst managing and growing the marketing team, with. view to launch high-performing campaigns on time and to budget. You will have excellent communication skills - managing stakeholder relationships at a senior level across the group, with a personality that mirrors your excellent work ethic and "can do" attitude.
Day to day you will be involved with:
- Planning and executing all direct response marketing, including PPC, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Establishing and strategically growing their social media presence to drive brand awareness.
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess performance against goals (ROI and KPI's).
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimising spend and performance based on those insights.
- Brainstorming and proposing new and creative growth strategies for the brand.
- Planning, executing and measuring experiments and conversion tests
- Optimising user funnels with a view to improve conversion rates.
Have a strong track record of executing high-performing digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Have a working knowledge of or at least an extremely keen interest in the Fin-tech sector would be extremely beneficial. Experience leading a successful marketing team. Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes paid holiday, pension and access to flexible benefits.