Lead Buyer CAPEX
Posted on May 12, 2021 by Experis AG
Lead Buyer CAPEX
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, we are looking for an experienced with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
This is a one year contracting position starting in June 2021.
- Development of purchasing strategy and coordination of procurement activities for assigned investment projects. Strategic responsibility for a procurement volume of CHF 40-60 million.
- Procurement of supplies (systems, sub-systems, equipment and spare parts) and services (consulting, engineering and planning) for the assigned specialist areas or investment projects.
- Strategic and operational procurement tasks, including:
- Definition and implementation of the procurement strategy as well as targets/department or supplier, taking into account the market situation and classification of products
- Bundling of procurement measures within the plant and in conjunction with other sites
- Preparation, conclusion and maintenance of framework agreements
- Development of action plans, relationship management with suppliers, evaluation of new suppliers and management of strategic key account (supplier) activities
- Optimization of LifeCycleCost (LCC) and reduction of material, transport, ancillary and follow-up costs
- Coordination, lead or participation in projects to further the development and improve the efficiency of technical purchasing as well as to achieve common targets
- Member of the Technical Purchasing Management Team Visp
- 7+ years of experience in plant construction as well as in the areas of purchasing, sales, contract management and project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Project and procurement management
- Team player with ability to work efficiently in Matrix organizations and interdisciplinary teams
- PC skills, MS Office, SAP
- Excellent business mindset, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Initiative and resilience
- Strong communication skills in English and German
Location: Visp, Vallais
Start Date: 01.06.2021
End date: 31.12.2021