Posted on May 11, 2021 by CV-Library
Fold Hill Foods Ltd have a vacancy for an I.T. Technician, to support the Group I.T. Manager in dealing with our two manufacturing site’s I.T. issues.
The ideal candidate would help support and ensure all the site’s IT systems and hardware are performing as they should be, liaising with relevant departments to fix any problems that may arise. These systems include, but are not limited to Sage X3, Preactor, BestMix, Gemba, IP Telephony & ConnectWise Manage.
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the IT Technician will help ensure the effective running of IT systems for both sites and will deputise for the Group IT Manager during holiday periods as well as other key responsibilities;
* To help ensure all major IT issues are resolved within 24 hours.
* To ensure that all IT helpdesk tickets are actioned in a timely manner and any decisions/issues are escalated, making sure all feedback is communicated back to the users.
* Identify recurring issues and IT improvement projects and make recommendations to the Group IT Manager
* Set up, configure and deploy IT equipment (computers, phones, printers etc.) where required whilst updating ConnectWise Manage system accordingly.
* Be able to run a full traceability report for any auditor within 4 hours of the request and a mass balance report if required.
* Provide basic IT training/advice to users as required on how to get the most of standard systems, such as Office365
* To carry out other duties as may be required which are not stated in the above sections.
To join us as I.T. Technician you will have;
* Level 3 BTEC in IT or equivalent
* Previous IT Support Experience
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/365
* Knowledge of backing up Servers/Systems
* Experience managing a telephony system (preferably VOIP)
* Experience of Sage X3 (or other ERP system) and/or SQL experience would also be an advantage
Fold Hill Foods Ltd strive to be the UK’s leading farm to bowl pet food manufacturer. We are located in Old Leake and have been farming the land near Boston in Lincolnshire for over 100 years. We pride ourselves on making delicious and wholesome cat and dog food.
Our workforce make more of a difference to Fold Hill than anything else. There are many reasons why people want to join us: first-class training, a fast-moving environment and excellent career prospects. We also offer a range of benefits, including (but not limited to);
* Life insurance
* Company Pension scheme
* Bike 2 Work Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000 per year (dependent on experience)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £26k Annual
£15k - £16.5k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£19k - £30k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£11k - £11k Annual
£16k - £22k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual