Posted on May 11, 2021 by CV-Library
IT Technician - Exeter - £23K - £27K
Key Skills / Experience:
* 2 – 4 years’ demonstrable experience in a relevant field.
* Certification: Relevant certification in Cisco and/or Microsoft.
* Hands-on working knowledge of firewalls, HP Aruba switches.
* Current network troubleshooting skills, including 'working knowledge' of LAN & WAN technologies.
* Windows Active Directory, including Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure active directory.
* Some VMWare and Microsoft Hyper V Clustering experience would be beneficial.
* Windows Active Directory, including Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure Active Directory.
* Some experience in recent Microsoft Server (Apply online only) builds.
Our clients mission is to improve education outcomes using technology. .
It’s an exciting time to join a growing and forward looking technology company.
Main Job Purpose:
* Provide support and advice on a wide range of IT services and technologies, including Microsoft, Google and Apple platforms.
* Process incoming requests for support, through the service board.
* Participate in and sometimes lead smaller Project work at client sites.
* Working with Account Managers as part of a “Client Team”, acting as Technical Lead for specific customers, recommending, advising and guiding on their strategic IT plans.
* Regular scheduled visits to client sites.
* Monitor service board and progress accordingly.
* Reactive site visits when necessary to help resolve issues.
* Maintain clear communication to the team and clients.
* Assisting account managers by responding to queries regarding sites.
* Keep internal documentation up to date to assist team learning.
* Monday to Friday
* Remote interview process
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Virtual meetings
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £26k Annual
£15k - £16.5k Annual
£26k - £26k Annual
£19k - £30k Annual
£21k - £23k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£11k - £11k Annual
£16k - £22k Annual
£26k - £32k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual