Security Architecture Service Delivery Manager
Posted on May 11, 2021 by Base 3
Your Technical Skills
- 1-3 years of IT Security domain experience
- Previous service management experience
- Previous security architecture experience
- Understanding of Security Frameworks (NIST, ISO27001, COBIT)
- Risk management and compliance
- Good English communication skills (written and oral)
Your Soft Skills
- Passion and drive to work in a division with potential of significant growth in scope and services;
- Possess good logical and analytical skills to help in analysis of security events/incidents
- Process and Procedure adherence
- Resource management
- Flexible and pragmatic, open-minded
- A good communicator orally and in writing
- A good team player
- Accurate, acting with attention to details
- At ease in a fast changing environment
- Can express well-founded opinions and positions and understanding their consequences (judgement)
- Ability to quickly adapt to an international and diverse company
Candidates in this role will be the primary point of contact for the organization and manage the internal delivery network in order to fulfil the requirements and ensure service quality.
The role is a single point of entry for the audits performed on the team and responsible with the evidence provisioning.
The role is responsible for keeping track of KRIs/KPIs as well as metrics.