Junior Business Development Manager
Posted on May 10, 2021 by CRA Group Limited
Dartford, Kent, United Kingdom
£18k - £22k Annual
About the company:
- This company helps achieve more by providing competitive rates on their international transfers, but more importantly we make it stress free, save them time and can make payments in over 130 currencies.
- You would be working with the fastest growing foreign exchange specialists with over 40 years experience.
- They have a team who has great customer service that offers great, transparent exchange rates whilst complying/working with the FCA authorised payments providers. Therefore, allowing them to succeed.
- Telesales environment.
- Potential travel to trade networking events and possibly abroad for the highest billers.
- Great company with excellent earning potential.
- Training can be given for the right candidates.
- OTE (£22-£26k).
Purpose of role:
- You would be dealing with currency markets, matching up buyers and sellers. This allows the client to have a competitive price on foreign exchange.
- Building their own portfolio of key accounts and increasing revenue.
- Making around engaging 20-100+ calls per day.
- Maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Being resilient.
- Face to face and tele-pitches.
- Managing stakeholder relationships.
- Professional - Must have a good tone of voice.
- Excellent time management.
- Able to make engaging calls to potential customers.
- Able to reach targets.
- Speaks other languages can be an advantage.
- 1 year Sales/Telesales (Not necessarily in the financial sector).
- Training will be given.