Posted on May 9, 2021 by CV-Library
Business Analyst with extensive stakeholder engagement and business process improvement is sought by a not for profit educational establishment based in Birmingham. With large scale investment in technical innovation this Business Analyst will be joining a dynamic, autonomous team working on digital service improvements that will positively impact over 40,000 stakeholders.
This role would suit a Business Analyst who can bring at least 3 years strategy and stakeholder analysis to the post with requirement gathering an additional key skill.
In return this Business Analyst based near Birmingham will be rewarded with market leading personal development and growth opportunities and incredibly flexibility around working hours.
This Business Analyst should have most of the following key skills:
- Solid business process improvement experience
- Excellent stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Strong skills in requirement gathering
- Business modelling skills
- The ability to present business solutions to senior stakeholders
- Any experience working in the education of not-for-profit sector would be a real plus but not essential.
In return this Business Analyst based near Birmingham will receive:
- Starting salary of £33,000 - £37,000
- Guaranteed pay rises when in post
- 15% pension contribution
- 40 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Additional time off in leu for overtime
- Work from home 3 days a week
- Personal development and growth plan
- Annual salary reviews
- Flexible working hours
So if you are a Business Analyst with a passion for Business Improvement and want to join an organisation at an incredibly exciting phase of growth please apply now to be considered.
£33,000 - £37,000