Posted on May 9, 2021 by CareerStaff Unlimited
Beckley, WV 25801
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a licensed Respiratory Therapist for a full-time contract opportunity in Beckley, WV! This rewarding assignment offers top industry pay rates, full benefits, a flexible schedule, and more! Grow professionally as a Respiratory Therapist while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Must have current Respiratory Therapist licensure in the state and 1 or more years of previous experience.
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Review data from special equipment to track a patient's heart rate, blood pressure, breathing, and other vitals
- Administer medications and communicating with patients regarding their condition
- Monitor any subtle changes in a patient's vital signs and modify patient care assignments as needed
- Remain calm and respond to any complications instantly
- Make patient care assignments based on patient acuity and the skill, experience, and competencies of the nursing staff with consideration for a collaborative and harmonious, and compatible nurse-patient relationship
- Promotion of a patient-centered culture of safety, teamwork, accountability, communication, and efficiency
- Demonstrate effective clinical reasoning, the ability to effectively reprioritize patient/unit needs and implement rescue efforts as warranted
- 1 year of previous experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association, CRT
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
Black River Falls, WI