Temporary Warehouse Specialist
Posted on May 9, 2021 by Fall River Rural Electric Pr
Temporary Warehouse Specialist Fall River Electric is seeking a self-motivated, organized, and hands-on individual for the summer and fall. Fall River is a non-profit electric cooperative, established in 1938. Key Responsibilities: Assists in cleaning and maintaining warehouses, maintenance of equipment, painting facilities or equipment, moving and organizing materials. Based out of the Ashton office.
I. SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Assists Purchasing Agent or others with cleaning, organizing, and maintaining line materials, equipment, tools, facilities, and safety equipment at various locations.
II. DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES (End Results Expected):
- Maintains warehouse, shop, building and yard in a neat and orderly manner.
- Loads and unloads incoming and outgoing material.
- Participates in employee meetings regarding Cooperative policies, programs, job procedures, safe working practices, and training meetings and schools as directed.
- Operates Cooperative owned equipment in a safe manner.
- Performs maintenance on the Cooperative's buildings or yard as needed.
- Assists other departments with projects as needed such as painting, cleaning, organizing, or other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: See job posting and apply at: Applications must be received by May 7th.