Quality Control Technician
Posted on May 9, 2021 by Sizemore, Inc
Sizemore Inc. has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Control Technician. Our quality control technicians perform quality tests and measurements on products or materials and support with containment activity. Provides input into the development of documentation and procedures, and is a problem solving team member. Our Quality Control Technician participates in continual improvement and Quality Business Plans activities.
- Support gauge calibration, gauge repair and measuring equipment preventative maintenance program
- Ability to perform start up checks using CMM and other quality measurement equipment
- Support containment and countermeasure activity for specific problems.
- Participate in the use of 8-D, 5-P, and why-why analysis tools to countermeasure and resolve quality issues.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer generated reports. Responsible for proposing and making continuous improvement within areas of responsibility.
- Assist with 5s activities including maintenance of hold area(s)
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
One to two years related experience
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. IND1