Physician: Anesthesiologist Needed in Connecticut | JOB-
Posted on May 8, 2021 by CompHealth
An anesthesiologist is needed for an immediate and full-time position in Connecticut. This is also a faculty position. You will see bread and butter GI and pediatric cases. Enjoy working Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm, and there will be no call. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with a bonus opportunity. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, CME, life/disability insurance, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This position is located in Milford, a 10-minute drive from New Haven, home of Yale University. You will enjoy endless shopping opportunities, great eateries, and the delightful concerts on the New Haven Green which attracts thousands of music fans every Saturday night in the summer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an anesthesiology job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
*Quick Facts:** Salary plus bonus opportunity
* 6 weeks of vacation
* GI and some pediatric cases and a faculty position
* Monday through Friday schedule
* No call responsibilities
* Excellent schools and colleges including Yale university
* Fine dining, arts, and concerts
* Close access to highway to get to NY, Boston, and Hartford
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail