Posted on May 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Our client has been providing IT management services to businesses across the UK and worldwide for over 20 years. Due to huge growth plans, they are now looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team and develop relationships / manage client portofolios.
The position reports into Head of Client Services and is supported by their team of Engineers.
Responsibilities of this role
* Building and maintaining long-term client relationships.
* Serve as the main point of contact for all account matters and queries.
* Ensure timely delivery of solutions which match the customer’s needs and meet the objectives being measured. This involves working closely with the client to determine what it is they’re looking for and how best the company can deliver to meet their expectations.
* Communicate the progress of initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders, as well as to the rest of the team, so that everyone involved in the project is aware of how it is performing.
* Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling.
* Forecasting and tracking key account metrics, such as sales results for the quarter and annual forecasts.
* Prepare monthly reports to present to key stakeholders that detail their progress, the growth of their client base, and any other metrics.
* Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
* Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
* Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
* Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients.
* Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines.
* Keep records of client transactions.
Critical competencies for success
These are the behaviours outlined by our client that will distinguish an outstanding performer in their organisation from an average performer.
* Customer Service Skills: as a large proportion of the job is dealing with a client base and providing great service to them.
* Communication skills – the role is responsible for building relationships with clients and stakeholders, so good communication is important.
* Time management – the role involves juggling multiple accounts and projects at one time, so they need to prioritise their time effectively.
* Detail oriented – strong attention to detail is important to deliver client-focused solutions to meet the needs of the customer
Other personal characteristics
* Must be enthusiastic, engaging as well as understand and demonstrate the importance of customer satisfaction to the highest standard.
* Talent for influencing.
* Demonstrate integrity, honesty, dignity, professionalism and respect in all dealings with customers and colleagues.
* A team player.
* Flexible individual who enjoys the challenges of meeting deadlines with the willingness to go the extra mile when necessary, to ensure the needs of the customer are met.
* Desire to meet and exceed sales targets
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£20k - £45k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£25k - £40k Annual
£20k - £40k Annual
£20k - £30k Annual