Posted on May 8, 2021 by CV-Library
Blackstone Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust who are recruiting for Pharmacist in Berkshire.
This is a Locum role to start ASAP for 6 months minimum.
* Working for a community and mental health trust, providing a wide range of services to people of all ages living in Berkshire.
* Will be a mixture of ward based work and dispensary work depending on experience.
* Supporting the delivery of clinical pharmacy service across our inpatient wards and/or in the dispensary.
* You should be able to work using your own initiative as well as within a larger team, and will be supported by the wider Trust pharmacy team.
* Must have NHS ward experience.
Hourly Rate: £24 to £29 per hour
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Payment Method: PAYE or Umbrella company
Contract Type: Locum
Contract Length: 6 months minimum
* Master`s degree in Pharmacy (MPharm)
* Member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Right to Work in the UK
* Must have recent UK hospital experience
* Mental health experience desirable
For further information on this role, please contact Emma Ansett at Blackstone Recruitment on the details provided or APPLY now.
Blackstone Recruitment is a workforce solutions provider and approved national framework agency for clinical and healthcare staffing. Our specialist divisions cover Healthcare, Mental Health, Social Care and Education. Blackstone Recruitment is a supplier of choice to NHS trusts, local authorities and private organisations. Our combined experience enables us to deliver qualified, compliant and experienced candidates to our clients across the UK and overseas. Contact us today to find out more on how we can help you
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£47.6k - £47.6k Annual
£20 - £24 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£26 - £28 Hourly
£45k - £45k Annual
£27 - £48 Hourly
£44k - £45k Annual