Social Media Manager
Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced Social Media Manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex area.
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the company's social presence, calendar and advocacy across multiple brand profiles and platforms, driving increases in follower numbers through paid social campaigns and digital events, and initiating a programme of customer & audience research through surveys, data and exploration.
The Social Media Manager will be crucial to the digital team, with the potential to make an impact that will immediately resonate through the wider team's activities across offices and brands. As the driver of audience growth on social, one of the two key organic channels for new customer acquisition, you will be fundamental to the success of all digital campaigns and projects, and the achievement of broader ecommerce KPIs such as newsletter sign-ups, registration and sales.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Social Media Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work in conjunction with the digital marketing team and brand teams to analyse weaknesses and gaps in the social publishing calendar and suggest new ideas for exciting, engaging social content that will drive relevant new followers to the company's profiles and create and maintain a regularly updated evergreen/topical set of posts for each brand and for the central divisional account.
2. You will also be responsible for implementing strategies to build social following across the company's profiles and platforms, through paid social, events and live Q&A's. Additionally, you will help build an audience and get a buzz going about the company's new content hub and help moderate and publicise digital events series.
3. As the Social Media Manager, you will also help research audience behaviours, wants & needs, attitudes about the business, and understanding of the company products and services, and use findings to impact social activity. You will also conduct split testing/surveys of postings to determine effectiveness.
4. You will be an expert in your field, managing multiple brands within the business across multiple platforms and you would be responsible for staying up to date on social media and digital marketing best practice and new ideas, using this knowledge to enhance digital presence.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Social Media Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. For the role of Social Media Manager, you will need to have previous extensive experience in social marketing ideally for multiple accounts or brands at one time.
2. Previous experience in B2B would be highly advantageous for the position.
3. Although we do not require scientific / Life Science industrial experience (highly beneficial), you would need to at least have an interest in the field.
Key Words: Social Media Manager | Marketing | Communications | B2B | Life Science | eCommerce | Digital Marketing | Sales | Business Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual