Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Type: Temporary
Duration: Expected to last till August
Travel: Not Specified
Remote Working: Home Based.
£12.74-£15.66 paye per hour
£14.28-£17.55 paye inclusive of holiday pay per hour
£16.25-£19.97 umbrella per hour
Depending on skill and experience
Working Days and Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
To ensure the delivery of the Covid-19 Vaccination Programme business agenda by supporting existing developments, contribute to the innovation agenda and take a key role in the analysis and interpretation of business data.
This role will utilise excellent analytical skills to support in producing and analysing complex business sensitive data. The post holder will use their excellent communication skills to liaise and support service managers/Operational and clinical leads in understanding their data and developing performance management systems.
The post holder will support the Covid-19 Vaccination Data Manager in developing and managing projects and programme as required by the directorate in relation to vaccination programme across the LLR system.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
* To demonstrate the Trust’s values in everything you do in the work environment.
* To be responsible in the use and expenditure of the Trust’s resources that you utilise.
* Continuing Education, Professional and Personal Development
* Undertake the Trust’s corporate and local induction, and maintain your learning and compliance with training requirements for your role
* Participate in supervision via agreed review and appraisal mechanisms
* Work closely with the Business Management Team, IT team, Operational and
* Clinical Leads, work stream leads and service leadership to ensure the business information is in place, understood and interpreted by key stakeholders and performance of work streams/service is influenced by feedback.
* Have a sound understanding of the projects, work streams and services that form FYPC LD/LPT and its change programme and build working relationships with relevant leads in support the delivery of critical process, products and solutions.
* Provide data analysis, interpretation and presentation, programme and administrative support to the FYPC LD/LPTsenior leadership team.
* Update the action logs (risks, issues, change, benefits realisation) associated with patient tracking list meetings and projects directly involved in.
* Develop data analysis reports for directorate, service and other stakeholder reporting, which requires exercising judgment in identifying and assessing complicated events, problems, with multiple range of options and when multiple outputs have to be considered.
* Develop Capacity & Demand modelling for services.
* Act as the initial point of contact for communications and data analysis to project teams at all levels from local stakeholders to external agencies.
* Act as a key point of contact for communications around key projects coordinated by the business team, where data information is a key component of the project (including PTLs).
* Support business process mapping to support understanding within services of business process and instil lean principles in process.
* Day-to-day management and work supervision of any future business apprentices / Business Support Officer. This includes work allocation, monitoring, reviewing work performance and progress, training, staff development, appraisal and other linked line management duties.
Do you have previous experience working as band 5 data anaylst within the NHS?
Do you have experience working as data anaylst within healthcare?
Do you have sound understanding of the projects, work streams and services that form FYPC LD/LPT and its change programme?
Do you have experience as the initial point of contact for communications and data analysis to project teams at all levels from local stakeholders to external agencies?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£18k - £22k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£13.9 - £13.9 Hourly
£120 - £152 Daily