Global Brand Manager
Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Global Brand Manager to join a Specialist Pharmaceutical company based in the Middlesex area. As the Global Brand Manager you will be responsible for leading all aspects of global brand and life-cycle management for allocated brands across the business, directly managing a team of Global Brand Executives and Global Marketing Assistants.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Brand Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Defining and developing the Global Brand strategy for assigned brand(s), leading the cross functional brand team and taking responsibility for global brand management and product lifecycle management
Leading the cross functional Global Brand Team formulating and delivering the Global Brand strategy and leading key activities / programmes ensuring appropriate input from all business functions.
2. Preparation and consolidation of global launch, line extensions and brand plans for selected products.
Providing appropriate brand support to all relevant markets ensuring the development of effective, productive relationships within and across all areas of the business. Ensuring presence within the markets on a regular basis. Building effective productive working relationships with key central functions including regulatory, medical and product development.
3. Establishing Key Performance Indicators for selected brands and setting / monitoring Critical Success Factors on a global basis. Tracking performance against KPI established for the brand, and where and when required, implementing remedial plans to bring measures back on line. Monitoring, evaluation and directing in-market performance for selected brands.
4. Provide appropriate marketing input into specific R&D and BD projects and ensure projects develop with the commercial opportunity in mind. Other responsibilities include, acting as the product champion within the organisation for the selected brands, providing appropriate input into ongoing projects / programmes within the Global Marketing team and to act as an ambassador for Global Marketing throughout the organisation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Brand Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree qualification in a marketing of business related degree. A Life Sciences degree would be advantageous.
2. You will have proven track record in product marketing within the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences sector. Ability to develop strong productive working relationships with local marketing managers / brand managers, as well as cross functional teams.
3. International marketing experience, coupled with additional European Languages is desirable.
Key Words: Marketing | Brand Management | Pharmaceutical | Life Sciences | Product Management | Commercial | Sales | Business Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves