Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
BSN Social Care is the parent company for Blue Sky Fostering, Nexus Fostering and Calon Cymru Fostering; three of the UK’s leading independent fostering agencies. Together, we believe all children deserve a stable, loving home environment.
BSN is now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Marketing Team, based in Caerphilly.
Overview of Role
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our innovative marketing team. This newly created role will deliver digital strategy and website innovation for our group of fostering agencies within BSN Social Care. Your work will support the marketing strategy to deliver increased foster career enquiries and enable our agencies to change the lives of more children across the UK.
You’ll be managing a Digital Marketing Exec and leading the Digital Marketing Strategy through lead generation and increased awareness of our growing fostering agencies. This is a varied role, for a digital marketing manager looking to make their mark, with the scope to set the standard of digital marketing across the group. There’s a real opportunity for you to showcase expertise and skills leading UX and CX innovation, and deliver the group digital roadmap, as well as the optimisation of digital marketing campaigns.
If you’re looking to make your mark, whilst also using your expertise to make a positive difference in a rewarding environment then this is the ideal role for you.
Overview of Responsibilities
* Working alongside the Head of Marketing to deliver the group digital strategy and roadmap through best practice UX and CX website innovation projects.
* Working alongside the Head of Marketing to deliver engaging and compelling PPC and digital marketing campaigns designed to meet and exceed recruitment targets and the overarching marketing strategy.
* Managing the strategy and delivery of programmatic display, retargeting, and paid social advertising.
* Managing the strategy and delivery of SEO improvements and content optimisation, developing of lead generation initiatives.
* Ensuring website performance and leading conversion optimisation across the group and Llading the delivery of website development via digital agencies
* Managing CRM integration and overseeing CRM campaigns
* Liaising on delivery of creative assets, and ensure correct approvals of brand, copy and design have been acquired.
* Liaising with marketing colleagues to monitor and evaluate digital campaign activity, recruitment trends and marketing insight. Analyse data to ensure understanding of target audiences, develop competitiveness in the market and drive innovation.
* Ensuring activity and data management is GDPR compliant
* Proven experience of website innovation & strategy
* B2C Digital marketing campaign planning & execution with proven success of lead generation campaigns
* Digital Agency/ Developer Management Experience
* Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
* SEO Strategy & implementation experience.
* Campaign analysis and reporting experience (Google Analytics, BING, SEM Rush).
* Strong CMS management & content generation (WordPress, Java Script & CSS experienced desirable)
* Experience running or managing email campaigns and CRM Database.
* Experience of understanding and interpreting website data and behavioural insight to help inform optimisation and digital marketing campaigns.
* A confident communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross departmentally and as part of a multi-functional team.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
* Degree in Digital Marketing or CIM equivalent with 5+ years digital marketing experience
* Demonstrable experience of lead generation campaigns
* A valid UK driving licence with no more than 3 points, as role may require travel to business meetings.
Why work for us?
* Generous Annual Leave - 28 days PLUS your Bank Holiday Entitlement
* Birthday Leave - a paid day off for your birthday & Good Health Days - no sickness in a 6 month period and get an additional day off!
* Comprehensive Employee Assistance Platform that provides access to advice and support 24/7
* Auto Enrolment Pension
* Learning & Development Opportunities
* Optional Private Healthcare Scheme
* Eyecare Vouchers
* Cycle To Work Scheme
Everyone is welcome…
Diversity and inclusion are the principles for how we build our teams and BSN Social Care strives to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are valued and celebrated. We want a workforce which represents the communities we serve and work, to ensure no applicant or employee is treated unfairly on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion or identity. We recognise and value the individual differences and contributions of all employees and believe that by working together we can achieve equality for all
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £50k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£38k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£30k - £37k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual