Band 5 Radiographer/Private Hospital
Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic and flexible band 5 Radiographer to join a small team of 25 in an Imaging Department in a private hospital in St Johns Wood.
The department is currently going through some exciting changes with new management, new equipment and a hospital redevelopment programme about to start. This is an ideal time to join this energetic and dynamic team.
The chosen candidate will perform a range of diagnostic radiographic procedures- general x-ray, theatres, fluoroscopy, DSA and Interventional Radiology – as required throughout the Hospital, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive Imaging service. If successful the new Radiographer with also participate in the safety and governance of the Department in areas including Risk Management, Medicines Management, Health and Safety, research and audit activities.
* Diagnostic Diploma or Degree in Radiography
* HPC Registration
* Evidence of CPD
* 12 months experience working as a radiographer for a UK or NHS hospital.
* Evidence of clinical experience as a Radiographer/ Radiographer Student
* Competence across a range of radiographic skills supported by professional knowledge acquired through degree (BSc Hons or equivalent Diploma)
* Knowledge Current Radiation Protection regulations
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
* Able to work under pressure
* Able to work weekends/ on-call as required
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £37k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £40k Annual