Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
“Data is the new oil” - Clive Humby
Do you agree with this quote?
If so, read on for more details about our new role, where you will use data to help us further boost our growth trajectory and make smarter decisions (at higher velocity), using machine learning & data science techniques.
• You will have the opportunity to set up, monitor and track large scale experiments
• You will be able to deliver incremental improvements to our existing approaches through the application of machine learning techniques
•You will get to work closely with other business units to deliver day to day trading results
If you tick these boxes, we really want to hear from you:
• A strong numerical higher degree in mathematics, science, engineering or computer science (or another related technical discipline)
• Experience with programming languages and a good grasp of at least one (e.g., Python, R)
• Ability to contribute to shared code repositories (basic git version control)
• Good knowledge of SQL
• An ability to explain complex solutions in a clear, understandable way to a non-technical audience
• Experience managing a small number of stakeholders and able to deliver insights in an incremental, outcome-driven way
• The skill to guide how analytics support business decisions (but also aware of what data won’t tell us)
Click “apply” to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly to all applications.
You may have experience of the following: Data Analyst, Data Analysis, SQL Analyst, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Data Analyst, etc
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£27.5k - £27.5k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£500 - £535 Daily
£50k - £65k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£400 - £475 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual