Data Scientist - Senior Consultant
Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Sia Partners is a pioneer of Consulting 4.0, putting us at the forefront of the technology revolution, deploying augmented Consultants capable of leveraging emerging digital technology to enhance and improve their cognitive reasoning, analysis and planning. Supported by Augmented & Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Data Science, we empower our clients to make the right decisions at the right time for the right reasons.
The global Data Science capability at Sia Partners consists of 87 Data Scientists located Canada, The Netherlands and France. The new team in London will predominantly support projects across a diverse cross-section of business sectors including Banking, Energy, Defence, Technology and others. You might find yourself working in one or more of the following disciplines to help our clients achieve their aims:
* Machine/Deep learning and statistics- Development of explanatory and predictive models for decision support through the development of algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, etc.
* Operational research- Assistance in the design and implementation of constrained optimisation solutions and simulation models.
* Big Data- Algorithmic knowledge for the processing of large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for…
* Delivering high quality work with limited oversight.
* Leading work-streams or small projects.
* Supporting the delivery of projects, potentially working across several clients in the UK and, if required, support overseas engagements.
* Supporting the development of content and pitches for practice-related opportunities and proposals.
* Actively contributing to the development of Sia Partners 'assets' and IP including methodology, tools, templates, guidelines and lead initiatives to continuously improve and integrate them with other Sia Partners assets across the Practice.
* Facilitating own learning by self-study and receive training from more senior members of the organisation.
* Building and maintaining your own external professional peer networks.
You can expect…
* A diverse and supportive atmosphere, where innovation and initiative are encouraged;
* A commitment to diversity, inclusion and employee well-being;
* Opportunities to flex your intellectual and creative muscles;
* Welcoming, friendly and professional colleagues;
* A personal development plan with clear goals for advancement;
* A meritocratic approach to promotion that rewards those who exceed expectations;
* A competitive salary, in line with the market and your peers.
* Flexible working arrangements;
* A performance-related bonus;
* Health, life, dental, optical and travel insurance;
* An employer-matched contribution pension scheme;
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays