Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Our sister company Future Personnel are recruiting for a technical minded individual to join a exclusive company known worldwide. This is your opportunity to join a sophisticated, world known organisation that are highly successful within their industry, as a Project Leader in Central London on a 6 month contract.
Utilise your tech skills and knowledge in an environment where they will be valued and make an impact. Everyday is different as you will be the go-to point of contact, communicating with multiple stakeholders and clients.
If you want to work for a reputable brand to enhance your CV as well as further your career as a Project Leader this is the role for you. With remote working available you do not need to be located in London to apply for this role, however travel into London may be required at times.
* Develop a detailed understanding of the project solution and manage projects through to successful delivery from start to finish
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
* Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
* Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Perform risk management to minimize project risks
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
* Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
* Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is required
* Previous project management experience of 4 years
* Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to details with the ability to multitask
* Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
* Familiarity with Agile methodology and Scrum
* Exposure using tools such as Jira & Confluence
Salary £(Apply online only) a day
Future Personnel are currently shortlisting for this now please apply ASAP
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £55k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily
£380 - £397 Daily
£35k - £45k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual