Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
* Digital Champions Community Manager
* O365 Adoption & Change Consultancy
* Huge Progression Opportunities
We are currently recruiting for an extremely exciting scale-up who are looking to recruit a Community Manager to help develop their O365 Digital Champions portfolio. The business have grown rapidly over the past 3 years and have offices in Bristol, Newcastle and America.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about helping drive the Adoption of Microsoft 365 and is looking for the opportunity to grow and develop their career.
What the Community Manager will be doing:
* Effectively manage portfolio of Digital Champions
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply, both verbally and in writing.
* Work autonomously and as a productive member of the team.
* Delivering webinars on the “O365 Collaboration Suite”
* Driving community engagement
What the Community Manager should bring:
* Experienced in using Microsoft 365 collaboration technologies – particularly teams
* Public speaking, whether this is delivering training or webinars
* Creativity – must be able to bring ideas and think ‘outside of the box’
* Customer Success/Project Management experience
* A people person and understanding how different people learn and work
What the Community Manager will get in return:
You will receive a basic salary of up to £30,000, 25 days holiday, flexible working (not a morning person? Start at 10 am instead), CPD, huge progression opportunities & international travel!
What do next:
Apply now and get in touch with Alex
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£50k - £50k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily
£350 - £400 Daily
£63k - £70k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£17.9 - £17.9 Hourly
£380 - £450 Daily