Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
PART TIME - 21 HOURS PER WEEK - 9AM - 5PM WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY & FRIDAY - COMPETITIVE SALARY
Our client is recruiting for a candidate to provide an effective and efficient telephone and reception service to all callers to and members of the Company
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
* To respond to enquiries from all callers to the Company’s telephone service.
* To provide accurate information to callers on the departments and activities within the Company.
* To provide information on specific services operated by the Company.
* To distribute calls accurately and efficiently to others within the Company
* To retrieve messages left on the system overnight and forward on
* To attend to clients who have appointments/do not have appointments
* To arrange appointments for clients.
* To put Wills on the system
* To attend to deliveries left with reception as appropriate
* To ensure fax machine is in good working order/order cartridges as required
* To manage distribution of incoming faxes, ensuring they reach the correct destination asap.
* To take payments from clients in accordance with the Cash Handling Policy
* To prepare the reception appointment chart on a daily basis and maintain diaries for fee earners and meeting room
* To send and receive emails
* To search for client information on database as and when required
* Ensure reception area is always tidy and welcoming
* To be responsible for locking the front door at the official closing time and opening in the morning
* Post - Recording of special/recorded items, franking/dealing with DX items and taking post to Post Office
* Scanning post and saving to the system
* Ordering couriers
* Witnessing documents
* Updating Fire Head Count List/procedure to follow in case of fire
* Carry out the weekly tests of fire alarm and panic alarm
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£9 - £9 Hourly
£8 - £10 Hourly
£8.91 - £8.91 Hourly
£18.5k - £18.5k Annual
£22.8k - £22.8k Annual
£23k - £24.5k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£9.46 - £9.46 Hourly
£9 - £9 Hourly