Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Clinical Psychologist (HCPC Registered)
UK Leading Private Hospital in Manchester
Up to £27,500 per annum
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Clinical Psychologist (HCPC) to join a UK leading Private Hospital based in Manchester.
The main purpose of this role is to provide high quality clinical care for patients referred to the hospital and work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that clients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme based on the recovery model.
Package for the Clinical Psychologist (HCPC) includes but is not limited to:
* £27,500 per annum
* 37.5 hours per week
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free parking
* Health and wellbeing support
* Pension scheme
* Cycle scheme
* Computing scheme
* Shopping vouchers and discounts
* Discounted Gym membership
* There are excellent CPD and training opportunities for employees within this service and funded and accredited training opportunities will be available and agreed as part of the role.
Clinical Psychologist (HCPC) requirements and job role includes but is not limited to:
* HCPC Registered
* Have a have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
* You will be embedded within the multi-disciplinary team, which includes colleagues in nursing, psychiatry, occupational therapy, family therapy and music therapy.
* A diverse and involves a range of direct individual and group interventions (including DBT skills work), indirect working, consultation, and training to the wider staffing team, and supporting psychological approaches to care.
* Provide clinical supervision to other members of the psychological therapies team.
* You should have some interest in, knowledge of and experience of working psychologically with adolescents, complex client groups and risk, and be interested in trauma informed approaches to care and intervention with these groups.
* Possess the drive to develop innovative approaches to intervening psychologically with this client group, be interested in contributing to service development in conjunction with the lead clinician and have the desire to contribute to the wider literature and evidence base with regards to these clinical approaches and professional issues.
Please apply via this advert for the Clinical Psychologist (HCPC) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Clinical Psychologist (HCPC) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28 - £33 Hourly
£40k - £50k Annual
£44.2k - £58.6k Annual
£28 - £33 Hourly