Posted on May 7, 2021 by Dental Care Alliance
Parkersburg, WV 26101
Location: Parkersburg, West Virginia, 26101, United States
Position Title: Orthodontist
Company Name: Dental Care Alliance
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: Ph.D.
Required Travel: 0-10%
We are a very friendly local orthodontic multi-practice with locations in Parkersburg, Ripley, WV, and Marietta, OH. We pride ourselves on putting the patient first. Currently we are looking for an orthodontist who shares our values and culture. The practice sees patients four days per week with a highly skilled team who are great at taking direction from the orthodontist. Dr Eckels is at the absolute pinnacle of virtual and cutting-edge patient care - learn Invisalign and dental monitoring from one of the top 1% Invisalign providers in the country!
Orthodontists practicing in our offices have the autonomy to focus on providing outstanding orthodontic care while letting the office staff manage all non-clinical aspects of running and growing a practice. We provide it all, everything from staffing qualified passionate assistants to a schedule built for success.
- Be chair side and make money from day one.
- Highly trained and dedicated staff to support you.
- No Day-to-Day headaches of Managing a Practice.
- Excellent compensation pkg. with performance-based incentives.
- Well-established and growing patient base
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Establish and grow long-term patient and team relations.
- Provide orthodontic treatment including Invisalign.
- Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education.
- Assume quality of care for patients while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
Education & Background Requirements:
- DDS/DMD from an accredited university (required)
- Orthodontics Specialty Graduate Program (required)
- Active or Pending West Virginia State Dental Board License
- Invisalign Certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.