Posted on May 7, 2021 by CV-Library
Our Client, a truly global engineering consultancy are seeking a Financial Business Partner
As a Financial Business Partner, you will be working closely working with key project stakeholders with a focus on profit centre managers. You will be the financial project controller and your collaborative teamwork will contribute to the acquisition and execution phases of projects.
· Be a Financial Business Partner for project managers in all stages of a project, influencing decision making related to project risk management and improving project financial performance.
· You will perform independent analysis on project performance using the company’s project monitoring systems and provide advice to project and business management.
· Be a business partner to profit centre managers, providing financial analyses including project results, working capital, segmental portfolio analysis, P&L budget variance analysis, future workload monitoring etc.
· Support the Business Unit Controller in delivering both regular and limited ad-hoc reporting and analyses.
· Cultivate effective relationships with all relevant business stakeholders.
· Your responsibilities:
· Challenge proposal managers on financial and risk related topics (e.g., strategic fit, risk/reward balance, pricing, invoicing, cash flow, tax, currency risks, pre-financing) during the acquisition phase of non-routine tenders.
· Play an active role in the company’s Project Health Check process, which generates project performance information, providing analysis for decision making and project performance improvement purposes, using available data analytics tools where appropriate.
Experience and Background
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
· Relevant financial degree or accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
· Thorough understanding of the finance & management control discipline and underlying principles: capability to apply these in daily practice.
· Independent and critical thinker combined with the ability to contribute as part of a team.
· Strong analytical skills combined with commercial awareness a proactive approach to problem solving.
· Capable of assessing the potential impact of risks on project financial results (cash flow and profit)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£34k - £37k Annual