Senior Client Service Representative
Posted on May 6, 2021 by Growth Factor Group, Inc.
Do you have an attention to detail and enjoy assisting clients in the growth of their financial security?
Our client - a fast-growing firm with offices in GA and SC is adding an experienced Client Services Representative to join their Athens GA office. This position deepens our client relationships providing excellent service coordinating with our client advisors and home office operations.
- Assists advisor with client meeting preparation and follow up
- Timely completion of new and existing client transactions.
- Reviews new account documents for completeness and compliance with firm policies and industry regulations.
Competitive base salary
Medical & dental, 401K, PTO
Reimbursement of tuition and FINRA licensing expenses
An attractive and convenient office environment in downtown Athens GA!
You possess our Core Values - Growth, enthusiasm, stewardship and transparency - do what you say and fully deliver.
• 2+ years of financial industry client experience
• 4 year college degree in finance or equivalent
• Will be required to attain Series 7, 66 FINRA certification testing (company paid)
• Entrepreneurial spirit with drive and ambition, and the ability to work in a team environment
Our guiding values lead us to meet our clients' needs providing customized investment and financial planning solutions. Just as we are always striving for continuous improvement in our business operations, we are also committed to improving the lives of our employees and providing an outstanding work environment.